Search This Blog

Monday, June 8, 2009

Word of Praise


Its always great to here that you are doing a great job. Here is an Email that I recieved from a customer from London. You are a genius, Sarah. The cupcakes are so adorable - now, if we could only do some tasting through the computer!! Your service has been exemplary - and, in fact, you read my mind because I intended to send you a request for some photos but my day has been quite hectic and not yet had the opportunity. Everything has been so efficient and trouble-free from my perspective, from my original order query to payment and now delivery. Thank you very much - it's always nerve wracking when you are engaging people from overseas without direct experience of their product and service. Wishing you the best, Rakhi

No comments:

Post a Comment