Search This Blog

Monday, July 19, 2010

Cake Contest

Ok it has been awhile since a post but I will be posting alot more now that I have settled into my new job. I have a couple of cakes that I will be posting soon from the last month. Most of them for baby Will!
Isn't he cute! Well at least his mom is! I'm already smitten with this little boy and he is going to be the most spoiled kid. What am I going to spoil him with you ask? CAKE...of course!

Ok back to what I originally came here to post about. Last year I wanted to enter this cake contest called Threadcakes. Its a contest where you take a Threadless t-shirt design and interpret it in cake. I am determined to do it and I think I have found my design!!

But there are 100's to choose from so here are a couple of others that I like.
What do you think??

See ya soon
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment